Yesterday I forgot to post this story from the weekend..... as I mentioned before Grandma Carrot (Karen) was here this and took care if the kids while Marty and I went to the twins game on Saturday night and then Marty's race on Sunday morning. Soren is for the most part completely potty trained, but had a tiny accident on Sunday morning. When Grandma Carrot went in to get him in the morning and noticed the accident he turned the tables on her and said "but you gave me milk!!". We don't give him any liquids right before bed, and grandma didn't either but somehow he thought he could convince her that the accident was caused by her..... Oh boy!
No kid pictures today, but I did manage to finish my quilted duffle bag that I've been working on, so here's a few pics of that:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment