Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekend pics part 2







I wanted a close up picture of the kids faces, so I told them to put their cheeks together, they didn't understand that so I said "touch your cheeks, no each others". This is what I finally ended up with!


We are prepping for the kids clothing sale so I've been having the kids try on winter clothing, this is a jacket I bought for Soren last year and Kaia really wanted to try it on.


Soren's masterpiece from Sunday School.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, as always! Hey, you're not getting rid of a 3T girls winter coat are you? I'm on a mission. On that note, I ended up with three different 4T coats and they are all adorable. Let me know if you are looking for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessi! Nope, no 3T. Kaia's still wearing 18-24 month stuff :) The JDF sale is next week again, so I'm hoping to get the next size up for Kaia then.

    ReplyDelete