Friday, January 21, 2011

Facebook Status Updates

I realized tonight that I do a lot of facebook updates on the kids. Since not everyone who reads this is one facebook I thought it would be fun to put updates from the past 6 months or so on here. It's kinda fun to see them all together…..

Soren is engrossed in "the Super Nanny" on TV. The question is: who is he getting his tips from, the kids or Nanny? Yikes.

Tonight I told Kaia "Daddy's going to take you up for a bath in the BIG tub!" She was so excited that she just key saying "Big Daddy! Big Daddy!" Not really what I hoped she'd be running around saying...

Tonight I had to explain to Soren that it's inappropriate to take pictures of "himself" with his leapfrog camera….Seriously, at 3? Next he'll be e-mailing them to his daycare buddies...

Soren and Kaia were just fighting over her princesses, he looked at her and said "Kaia, you have two options…" I guess he actually does listen to me.

Soren named our Elf of the Shelf "Popcorn" last year….the problem is that Kaia can't remember his name and keeps calling him poop-corn. Classy.

You'd better hope that Soren doesn't draw your name for Xmas-- tonight he was told me he knew just what to get Daddy--Medicine! Um, no buddy I don't think so.

No Marty, any sled that has "luge style" in the description is not what we're buying for our 3 year old

Should I be concerned that Soren is signing his own made up song "I'm a hooker, I'm a hooker" over and over? He's playing with a hook so I guess it makes sense, but a little alarming.

My 3 year old just used the word "nocturnal" in a sentence correctly...at this rate his vocabulary will outpace mine in about a week!!

Today Soren was talking a million miles a minute and asking for all sorts of things so I told him to "hold his horses." He looked up at me with a puzzled look and said "but they're in my bed, I can't" (he sleeps with 2 stuffed horses).

No comments:

Post a Comment