Monday, February 28, 2011

Big girl bed!

Tonight Kaia informed us that she's a big girl and big girls don't sleep in cribs! It was hard to argue with her because she had her mind made up... I really wanted to argue because she's my baby (and it's only monday of a very busy week and I'm scared of no sleep)!!! I didn't let my selfish reasons show and decided to go with her on it. She was VERY excited, so excited that she made me skype Grandpa so he could see her in her big girl bed. So far so good....I'll give the full report tomorrow.

She's so proud (she's also a bit of a stuffed animal hoarder)!!


I snuck in her room after she fell asleep and got this picture...

** Upate: Kaia slept through the whole night (but Mom didn't out of fear that she was going to hear her fall out of bed). Kaia stayed in her bed this morning and waited for us to come and get her. However, this morning she started talking about trying her crib again but I think we're going to do our best to keep her in the big bed going forward....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment