Friday, April 15, 2011

Preschool Screening

Soren had his pre-school screening on Wednesday. First he was asked to pick his favorite color for his name tag, he chose pink :). Then we went for height/weight, hearing, vision and lastly the interview. I’ve gotta say, this is much more stressful then I ever imagined. Watching someone test your child and score them is scary. Soren did great though, he was a bit nervous so he sat very calm and focused with his hands folded on his lap. I guess he did well with his questions scoring a 47 out of 48 possible points (you need 18 to go onto kindergarten). The funniest prt of the day is that after his line of questioning he took the blocks from the tester and reversed the line of questioning. He starting asking her which of his towers were taller, which pile had more blocks, etc. Oh Soren, I love you!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment