Saturday, April 24, 2010

Girls weekend!

So the blog updates have slowed down this weekend because I've been busy with girls weekend! Soren and Marty headed up north to hang out with the Weilands and Kaia and I stayed here an my mom came to see us. It's been fantastic!!! We've been shopping nad seeing like crazy. We took a small break to get Kaia's picture taken in her Norweigen Bunad and a few other fun shots. They turned out great! We didn't have much time to take many pics of our own, but here's a few we managed to get:



It's so fantastic having the best seamstress in the world here to consult!!!



We had some success going back to the kids sale for 50% off night!



I love girls weekend!!!




My mom found this pattern and today we found a place that sells used camera straps today. We were able to disassemble the old ones and make our own new ones with style!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment