Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Blog Site

This Fall I’ve been on a quest to add physical activity back into my daily routine and get fit. I’m on a mission to add this back without sacrificing family time, my job or Marty’s training time. This has actually been a fun challenge and so far it’s been possible. I’m sure there will be bumps in the road ahead, but we’ll deal with those as they come, until them I’m just going to enjoy the trip.

Although I’m a fairly private person when it comes to this type of thing I’ve decided to start blogging about this adventure. I can use this to reflect back on how far I’ve come and what this means to me, and maybe even help motivate someone else along the way. This will also serve as a written commitment to me that this won’t be a short term phase; it will be a lifestyle change for the family and I.

If you’re ever interested click on the “Mommy’s Gotta Run Too” link on the right hand side and check it out. No obligation, as I mention in my first post, the goal is not to solicit compliments; it’s to help motivate me and help me reflect on how far I’ve come and what I’ve learned along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment