Sunday, October 3, 2010

Twin Cities Marathon

What a fantastic weekend! Where do I start??! Luke, Andrea, JD, and Nolan came into town on Friday. We went to the zoo on Saturday and then had a big group dinner on Saturday night in preparation for the marathon today. We were lucky enough to have My Mom and Ken along with Ryan, Sam, Finn and Oliver join us for dinner. This brought the total to 6 kids 3 and under..... It was crazy but very fun.

Today Marty and Luke ran the twin cities marathon-- they rocked the course. Marty was honored to be with Luke as he completed his first marathon. They both did great and seemed to have fun. I also ran the 10 mile with them. We were super lucky to have my Mom and Ken here to watch the kids. They were troopers, they even braved the marathon traffic and took the kids out to see us on the course. After I was done with the 10 mile I got a chance to watch the race with Andrea, JD and Nolan. It was a ton of fun to spend some time with them and have others to spectate with.

It's been a great weekend-- here's a few pics:
Gamma Peggy manning the stroller


This is how Kaia watched the race... She's her own person!


This is my excitement when I saw the kids and was running to them


A very happy/fun cheer squad


The guys at the end of the race









Check out the "Coach" jacket!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment